3.19.2009

Rocco's New Tricks

Rocco has all of a sudden learned to sit up. He is definitely not completely stable and often tips over, but he can sit by himself if put in position. I had been practicing for a little while with him, but he wasn't really getting the hang of it. Then when Joan came to help us move, she set him down and to my surprise he sat up by himself! Grandma Joansies is The Baby Whisperer.

He looks a little surprised himself!


He has finally learned to roll over from his stomach to his back and become more comfortable being on his stomach altogether. He really protested being on his stomach for quite awhile. The other day I looked over from one of my tasks and saw him doing this:


Good work Rocco! Also notice that he is engaged in a mild scream. (see Screamapillar entry)


Now that he is a stronger sitter, I got him a seat for the kitchen table and I think he is really enjoying eating his meals there.

I know he looks really unimpressed (kids these days.......sigh), but I swear he likes it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Rocco is such a cute little screamer. It was great to see you and him. Thanks again for making the drive.